No homework for tonight. I will finally have the time to read.
You know that moment when you’re reading a book and you just have to stop and bite your lip and squeal or sigh or close your eyes and wrinkle your nose and forehead and press the book against your heart and just like sit there and try to soak up the gorgeous literature via osmosis?
That’s my favorite part of reading.
Tagged by vintagewonderwall
1. If you could go back in time, where would you go?
I had to think about this question. Hmm. If I could go back in time, I would go to my home in the Philippines. If I could get back to that time when my Grandpa died, I would have wanted to say how much I loved him. I never really had the chance to say it to him before he died. It’s one of my biggest regrets, but I loved my Lolo so, so much. Ah, I miss him.
2. What’s your current obsession?
Coconut cookies. Hahaha.
3. Is there a quote that you have that you often refer to when you’re having a bad day? If so, what is it?
4. Do you ever fear about the future?
Of course, you can’t help it sometimes. Our world is not a safe place anymore. With all these bombing and other chaotic events that are happening to our world right now, getting scared would never be out of the question. But you know, if you just have faith in Him and believe that everything happens for a reason, it helps you think that positive things will always come out of bad situations. I think it’s all about having faith.
5. If you saw a $50 bill on the ground, would you keep or find the owner and give it back to them?
It depends. If I saw the person who accidentally dropped the $50 bill, I would go after him and would give it back to that person. If I saw it on the ground and did not see the person who dropped it, I’d pick it up and look around, and if it seems like no one is going to stop me, then why not? Haha.
6. Why did you join Tumblr?
I don’t know. I wanted to reblog pictures and quotes that appeal to me, I guess. It’s been about two years, though, since I saw blogs run by people who post their original posts, and I liked the idea. Since I love photography and I love to take pictures, I decided to make a new blog—which is this one—where I can post my original work. So really, it’s more about expressing myself through my photographs.
7. Do you have any pet peeves? If so, name some.
Ms. and Mr. Know-It-All’s. People who are awful sick and don’t cover their mouth when they cough and they’re sitting by me. People who talk real loud when I am trying to listen and concentrate on something, i.e., in class or in any event where you just couldn’t afford to miss anything. I know there’s more, but off the top of my head, these are the only ones I can think of.
8. How would you describe your perfect date?
Spend an entire day and night at an amusement or theme park, getting on all the rides, taking a break to eat pizza or Subway, heading to a photo booth to take silly pictures. Ya…pretty much :)
9. What is your favorite type of music to listen to?
Indie and Gospel are probably my favorite types of music. Well, I guess any type (except rap, screamo, hard rock/metal—no) as long as it has a good feel to it. I like songs that make you relax and ease your mind. Or those that have good and deep meanings.
The Paper Kites, Georgia Fair, Chris & Thomas, Andrew Belle, Ben Rector, Ben Howard, Joshua Radin, Steve Moakler, and Hillsong are some of the artists that I listen to.
10. If you had an elephant, where would you hide it?
Oh, elephants. I won’t hide it for sure. I wouldn’t be able to hide it anyway; it’s huge! What I’ll do, though, I will ride on it around our town and maybe…show them my beauty queen wave if nobody is looking (which I highly doubt). Haha.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO ANSWER!
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, what would be your first destination?
2. Do you believe in ghosts?
3. If you could steal one thing without consequence what would it be?
4. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
5. If you could only bring one book in the desert, what would it be?
6. What do you dislike most about the opposite sex?
7. If you could time-travel, what time period would you want to visit and why?
8. You’re face to face with Jesus, what would you want to say to Him?
9. Quote(s) you live by?
10. If a loved one was to serenade you, what song would you most like them to sing?